The Heritage Council of WA's website has been designed in accordance with the guidelines provided by the Office of e-Government (Department of the Premier and Cabinet). The aim of the site is to provide comprehensive information about the Heritage Council and it's services.
The accessibility considerations of this website include:
- good functionality for people using slow internet connections or hand-held devices/mobile phones;
- good functionality for people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies;
- the option to enlarge or reduce text size;
- a 'print' button on each page;
- information on software plug-ins users may require to view content (such as Adobe Reader for PDF documents).
Please note that documents and information on this website can also be provided in other formats and hard copy. Please contact us to request this.
If you require assistance due to a hearing or speech impairment, contact the National Relay Service:
TTY/voice: 133 677
Speak and listen (SSR): 1300 555 727